Questions & Answers
I've attempted to anticipate a few of the more common questions of my visitors and clients. But this is by no means an exhaustive list. You can always submit new questions at the bottom of this list.
- Who started RoseChandless.com?
Rose Chandless is a professional handler, breeder, and proprietor of Winslow Kennels in Marshfield, MA. Rose has been involved in the professional dog show community for over 25 years, helping to create champions across the globe. RoseChandless.com started after enough prodding from her family to not be left behind. Beginning as an idea to help promote a DVD Series under development, the site has grown to attract visitors spanning 5 continents for information and collaboration amongst professionals and novices in the exciting world of professional dog handling and breeding.
- What is the Winslow Way DVD series all about?
This multi-part DVD series was created by Rose Chandless to offer a comprehensive guide on all of the ins and outs of handling your own dog. Since being professionally recorded, edited, and published in 2008, hundreds of people have benefited from Rose's unique instruction and insight all over the world. There is no more complete and effective learning series available. Check out the details.
- How do I get to be part of an on-site clinic?
Rose provides learning clinics all over the country, usually by invitation. Some things you can do to be part of a clinic.
- Urge your local club to contact Rose and arrange for her to host a clinic.
- Keep an eye on Rose's Calendar (here). All of her upcoming events will be shown for you to see with information on who to contact so you can register.
- Attend as many shows as you can. The more you see, the more you will learn. Shoes often have other events including special speakers and learning opportunities. Stay in the game!
- Can I get in touch with Rose directly?
Don't see the question you were looking for? It's possible we just haven't thought to publish it yet. Use the form below to send in your own question and we can post the answer here for all to read.